Tunnels

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

There’s enough light to make it past the gnawed through rebar without to high a risk of cutting yourself. The tunnel is wide enough for one wolf to enter at a time and just narrow enough to be tight for Matt to squeeze through. There's no space for Urshul or Gauru wolves to squeeze through without risking injuries on the sharp edges of the steel bars.

Down past the first meter of the tunnel concrete gives way to dirt which gives way to an inky blackness. There's no sound coming from the blackness.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Panting I shift from the my war form to the wolf. My dark slender body slips into the tunnel, I hear my pack behind me. I start off ahead of them, knowing that if I spring some mouse trap they’ll be quick in response, but out of harms way. I will not allow one of my new family to bleed before I do.

It only takes a moment before my eyes are blind in the darkness, no matter, I am wolf, I have my nose and my ears to guide me.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector remains in his Wolf Man form. A growl, low and rumbling, escapes with his breath as he waits for the rest of the pack.

Again, Bleed's Well surges ahead. Hector's thick lips peel back from his gums and his fists spasm into tight balls.

As before, the Alpha's need for Glory wins out - he follows at a more cautious pace on account of his half-human form. And maybe there is a bit of Cunning there, too, for his slow and methodical movements will give the rest of the pack time to assemble.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Urhan-Emily trots brightly down the tunnel. <<Nice Place...>> She says with a sniff.

Emerging out the end, she does what she does - looks across the Gauntlet for anything worth seeing.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-08 15:37:29 Emily rolls 8 to 2-world Eyes - Wits + Occult + Wisdom (10 Again) 9, 9, 4, 9, 8, 3, 7, 8 5 successes
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt pauses, then shapeshifts into Urhan form, and proceeds, trying to catch up with the Alpha.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit travels with Emily, still bearing the form of the Pale Wolf.

There is a quiet eagerness in the she-wolfs form, but even as Emily speaks the first tongue, the Redeemed says nothing.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I stop, still and quiet as the blackness that surrounds me and listen, waiting for my pack to join me.
      3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-10 07:06:18 Bleeds Well rolls 9 to perception +4 (10 Again) 3, 2, 10, 5, 5, 8, 7, 1, 8, 1 3 successes

PU: 4

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Darkness thrives around each of the wolves that step away from the light and deeper. Across the Gauntlet Emily sees...well there's not so much a Gauntlet as a glimpse of something ripped and torn before Emily fully sees the Hisil. The tunnel is there to. Darker even though something glows further in a sickly green and purple light. In fact its just around that corner up ahead...

Decay and age hang heavy in the air. The tunnel itself is not old so something else must be the source. Bleeds Well smells more, behind the decay and age is death. Ugly old death. And the ever so faint hint of light just around the corner hidden in the darkness up ahead.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Darkness thrives around each of the wolves that step away from the light and deeper. Across the Gauntlet Emily sees...well there's not so much a Gauntlet as a glimpse of something ripped and torn before Emily fully sees the Hisil. The tunnel is there to. Darker even though something glows further in a sickly green and purple light. In fact its just around that corner up ahead...

Decay and age hang heavy in the air. The tunnel itself is not old so something else must be the source. Bleeds Well smells more, behind the decay and age is death. Ugly old death. And the ever so faint hint of light just around the corner hidden in the darkness up ahead.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector moves cautiously in the gloom until he reaches the presence (and now familiar scent) of Bleeds Well. The Alpha's shaggy head and swivelling this way and that, breathing shallow, nostrils flared.

"Death..." Hector growled.

He did not need to say more; they could both see the dim light teasing them from around the corner.

"The others are coming. Wait."

To go in force or send a scout? Hector's head jerked to one side as he started pondering the variables.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-11 03:13:47 Hector to perceive rolls 7 to Wits + Composure + Dalu (10 Again) 2, 8, 3, 2, 3, 5, 1 1 success

Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

16. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread