Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera had promised Sonnie a meeting to explain her hands.

With hot chocolate. And cookies. And even smores! Cause it was winter and why not?

Everything was laid out on a table. Graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate and twigs she had gotten outside. Near the fireplace, which was lit, was some comfortable chairs with blankets if needed. Not that it was that cold, but it just added something.

The Nix was moving around the room, humming some tune to herself dressed in a blue shirt with black leather pants. Her floor length hair was braided down her back. A black long coat was hanging on a chair with a pair of blue gloves sticking out of the pockets. Seemed Sera really like the gift Sonnie had given her. She appeared to be heating something over the fire as well. Sera couldn’t wait for Sonnie to try the hot chocolate, she had made it from scratch at home.
    Sonnie Wu
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Winters in northern California tended more towards rainy than cold. Still, it was not often warm out either, and since it was still the holiday season (not really, but January was dullsville otherwise), Sonnie arrived dressed for it. Blue jeans, a festive woolen sweater in blues and whites and hints of red, and a red beanie on her head. She had her messenger bag slung over one shoulder, and in the opposite hand was a leash.

That's right, her costar Fugly the Wonder Dog had come along for a special guest appearance!

"Ahoy, mateys! Tis I, Cap'n Sonja, with First Mate Fugly, and we be requestin' permission to come aboard!" She paused a beat, then dropped the pirate accent, "Wait, that's not right. Fugly, I told you this wasn't a pirate ship! Why do I listen to you?"

The ugly mutt just huffed and put his nose to the floor, investigated the myriad aromas of this place.

"Anyway," the Beast stated, "we're here, and I smell lots of chocolate!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A wide smile as Sonnie appears with Fugly, “Ahoy! Permission granted!” arms held out in a welcoming gesture. Then a laugh, “Well, it could be, with a little bit of decorating, we could pull it off.” A nod.

Then she drops to a knee to give Fugly all the pets. “Fugly!” she coos, scratching his ears. “I got something for you!” jumping up, she goes behind the counter and produces a dog bed. It was a very cushy looking bed too. Grinning, she puts it down near the fire, “It’s memory form, so it’s supposed to be really nice and comfortable for him.” She says to Sonnie. After all, Sera did say she’d get one for the Tavern.

“You do! I found a recipe online for homemade hot chocolate and brought stuff for s'mores.
    Though I did bring some powdered mix incase the homemade recipe isn’t good. I mean, it smells good, so that’s a good sign. But I’m not guaranteeing anything.”
    Nope. “Oh, and cookies!” because you needed cookies.

“But I love you hat; it looks good one you! I keep saying I’m going to try hats, and never do.” But Sonnie looked cute in them. “How you been? Anything exciting going on?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Beast snickered as she set her bag down, "Something to keep in mind for international pirate day!"

Fugly was let off the leash. After giving Sera all the puppy love - consisting of jumping up and down, licking her face, and rolling over for belly rubs - he investigates the dog bed. "Oh, you didn't have to do that!" Sonnie politely protested, though she smiled as the dog made himself right at home on it. Comfy and warm, it seemed he had no interest in moving from this new spot. "Well, seems Fugly has spoken. He loves it."

"Ahhhh!" Dazzled, she walked over to the spread and marveled at the variety of delicious treats. "Hot cocoa and s'mores and cookies? You spoil me, girl!"

The monkey adjusted her beanie and laughed, "What, this? It's just the common Millennial look. Even though technically I'm Gen X, but since I missed 20 years or so, I consider myself a Millennial now. But thank you! I do like beanies." She stopped fussing with her hat and nodded to Sera, "You should totally try it. You'd look amazing in hats!"

Sonnie sat down, "Well, I rescued a Hedgebeast from a dog shelter recently. Well, me and Titania and Reed and Circe. His mom asked us to bring him home, after he'd run off into the mortal world. Kids! I had to break into the quarantine room on the second floor to get him out, but we succeeded!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Pausing, “Wait, that’s a thing?” seemed the Fairest hadn’t heard of that before. “Then maybe we need to have a party!” any excuse to decorate and have a get together.

The Nix laughed at the love from Fugly and didn’t mind him licking her face. “I know I didn’t. But we talked about it back at the pumpkin patch and when I saw it, I had to get it. Wanted to make sure he felt at home here too.” The dog going to the bed and laying down only brought a happy smile to her face, “I’m glad! I’ve never bought a dog bed before, and they make a lot!” so many to choose from!

“Well, I couldn’t decide between the cookies and s’mores, so I just brought both.” Seemed logical to her.

Her head tilts slightly as she considers what the Beast says, “Hmm, wonder what I’d be considered?” she wonders out loud. “Think so? Maybe I’ll pick one up and give it a try.” Why not? Could be fun, and maybe look good like Sonnie says.

Sitting down as well, she pours some of the hot chocolate into a mug and offers it to Sonnie, if accepted, she’d then pour her own cup. Leaning forward in her seat, she listened eager, “Oh wow! That must have been exciting! And breaking into the room?! Totally jealous!” she admitted. “But glad you were able to save him!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It totally is a thing," the Beast nodded as she picked up a cookie, "I forget when it is, but it's been a thing for a few years now. People have fun talking like pirates all day. Um, the Johnny Depp kind of pirates, that is, not the real life kind."

Taking a bite of the cookie, Sonnie knelt down and scritched behind Fugly's ears. The dog grunted happily, his tail wagging, but he decided not to get up. "No kidding! Pet accessories is like a huge industry!"

"Both," she said, waving the cookie at Sera and winking, "With food, both is always the answer."

"I've got a lot of beanies, all sorts of colors. You can borrow some if you want. They're very hip these days." Sonnie offered. It only seemed fair, since she'd borrowed the Nix's clothes before.

The Courser stood up and went to take a seat by Sera, accepting the mug of hot cocoa from the Fairest, "Yeah, it was fun, but trust me, if I had a choice I probably would have left him to his fate. That hob was a massive asshole! He bit a little girl's ear off! If I hadn't promised his Mama I'd return him to her..." Sonnie sighed and sipped some of her cocoa, "At least I was able to bargain his freedom in exchange for getting the girl's brother out of a pledge that made him invisible to his family. That hedgebeast was the worst!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Oh, well, we need to find out when it is, and have a party.” Cause she was a Spring, and she liked parties. “Johnny Deep did play a great pirate.”

There was a proud smile as Fugly seemed quite content to remain in the bed. “It is! I had no idea. So many designs, colors, fabrics, it’s crazy! But then again, I think pets deserve to be pampered.” She was an animal lover.

“Hmmm,”
    she mutters, “might take you up on that. Thanks!” she’d never borrowed clothes or hats from someone. This would be fun! “But you’re going to have to tell me what they good with.” Yeah, she was asking fashion advice from Sonnie.

“Really?” leaning forward, she blew on her hot chocolate, but was eagerly listening. “Oh no! That poor girl! We’re they able to save it and reattach it?” that had to be traumatizing to that girl. “Wait, the little girls brother had made a Pledge? With the hedgebeast?” wow. “Thankfully you guys were there and able to help them.” Pledges were dangerous enough as they were, but add a child into the mix and it took on a whole new danger. Sipping the cocoa, “Your life is certainly more interesting than mine!” she says with a smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Most def!" She nodded, agreeing on the need for a pirate party! Was there any sort of party the Spring Court wouldn't support?

Sonnie smiled, looking over at the now napping Fugly. The mongrel was making snoring noises that were both cute and disturbing, but she didn't seem to be worried by the sounds he was making. It was probably normal. "Yeah, him especially. He had such a rough life before I found him."

That was a first. The most fashionable person Sonnie had ever know was asking for her advice? She blinked her eyes in surprise, flattered at the request, "Um, sure. My wardrobe's been building up all year. I can show you all sorts of styles favored by us kids."

"I believe Titania did what she could for the girl. She was singing songs and entertaining the kid, but I could kinda see what she was trying to do. I dunno if the ear will grow back or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if the girl healed much faster."

She dipped her cookie in the hot cocoa and took a soaking bite, "Yeah, his name was Jason. I think he didn't realize what he was getting himself into. He was mad at his parents for whatever reason, probably because they were giving all their attention to his wounded sister, and a talking dog gave him a way to punish them. Jason just didn't get the result he expected. Be careful what you wish for, right? Reed bonded with the boy while I was climbing the building and Titania was playing Mary Poppins."

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A solemn nod, “But now he’s living his best life with the best doggy mom.” It always warmed her heart to see an animal being taken care of so well. “I still haven’t decided on a pet. I’m already so busy with the Freehold, the coffee shop and school, I worry I wouldn’t give it enough attention. Plus with Rhodes and I living together now, it would have to be a joint decision.” Of course.

An excited smile, “That’d be great! Let me know when and I’ll be there!” this would be fun! Kinda like shopping, but without having to clear space in her closet.

Nodding, “I’d be curious if it does. I’m not sure I can grow a lost limb or ear right now. Might be too new to it. But glad she was able to help her.” She didn’t know Titania did healing.

“Oh yeah, especially with Pledges. Wording is everything. But, how could a kid know? Sounds like you guys were able to really help the family. Though I hope the kid, Jason, learned something from all that.” Was never a good thing when mortals started messing with and agreeing to Pledges. “It’s a bit worrisome that kids are entering into Pledges though.” A slight shiver, and she pulled one of the fuzzy, and very soft blankets, onto her lap. "No problems with the parents?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

There was a grateful smile on her face as Sera complimented her, "Thanks! I try my best. It feels good, helping someone to recover from... hardship. Even if it isn't a person. Fugly's a good boy and he deserves a happy home." She nodded softly, "I'm sure you two will make great pet parents, some day. Maybe a fish? Long as you feed them they're fine minding their own business." Sonnie glanced about the cafe as she suddenly remembered something, "Oh, weren't we going to see about getting you a koi pond in here? I forgot about that."

"Maybe we can do it this weekend? Come on over and we'll make a day of it!" The Beast smiled, then looked quizzical a moment, "Though it might help if I told you where I live, wouldn't it?"

She shrugged, "I don't know that clause yet, so I don't know the specifics. I figure the more healers we have, the better off the Freehold will be. We brought Titania along on that Red Poppy fiasco because she was supposed to be able to heal. We shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, right?"

The 'Scrambler dipped her cookie in the cocoa again, "I hope he learned, yeah. Hopefully, he won't encounter any more rogue hobgoblins in the future." She ate the dipped section of cookie and shook her head to the posed question, "Not for me. They were kind of snippy with the shelter staff because of what happened with their daughter. Demanding the evil dog be destroyed, and all that. But since the dad thought I helped his son with a cut hand, he was polite and grateful. Never spoke to the mom. She seemed annoying."

After a moment, she realized the last bit about the cut hand didn't make sense out of context. "Oh, ending the pledge required cutting a thorn out of Jason's hand and burning it. I had to do some impromptu surgery. He'll be fine!" She snickered, "Dr. Sonja Wu, at your service! Cursed kids are my specialty!"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread