Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lifting this scene from the Discord so it can be recorded fully

December is upon us and downtown Sacramento is bustling with activity as they kick off their annual holiday pub crawl. Don your Christmas colors, Santa hats, reindeer antlers, ugly sweaters or whatever you'd like to wear and head downtown to mingle for the evening.

Dressed in an ugly Christmas sweater featuring monkeys, and a pair of felt antlers on her head, Sonnie Wu wandered into the pub with a big grin on her face and a candy cane in her hand. "Happy holidays, peoples!" she said loudly before strolling towards the bar and ordering an... something involving egg nog.

There will be hell to pay if Emily sees him but Chris can't help it. Its the holiday season. A fitting Santa hat stands proud on his head perfectly accenting a verdant green vest covered in jolly red Santa faces. It is hideous and glorious. The ?man? raises his own glass of spiked mulled wine in response to the cheerful greeting "Happy holidays to you!". Somehow the area near him at the bar isn't to full yet.

Shortly after the cheer from the bar Emily emerges from the bathroom and slips through the crowds.

Despite the winter's chill she is all red valour and furry white trim draped over her shoulders, matching hat clashing awfully with her blue hair. Mid-thigh shorts (with more red fabric and white fur) and pair of knee-high black boots show off pale skin in between. Edging for the space in the horde she spots Chris and claps a hand over her mouth. "That. Is. Awful. I love it!" She grins widely, pointing at his vest. The Ithaeur pulls Chris into a rough hug. "Finally decided to take a night off, huh buddy? How've you been?"

Circe's attire was less seasonal then others. Tight jeans, leather jacket, and boots. Her concession to the season was an elf hat because Lost would get the joke, a candy cane the size of her forearm, and a t-shirt with a somewhat Christmas theme. Well the t-shirt declared "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" with a picture of the Tommy Gun toting maniac from Home Alone's movie within a movie. Circe entered twirling the giant candy cane like Alex DeLarge. "I prefer Merry Christmas!" she loudly yells towards Sonnie Wu, easily spotting her favorite Beast. She then makes a show of looking between there two candy canes. "Hmm. Sonny? Which size joke should I make here?"

The rough hug is returned as Chris laughs. "I knew you'd love it." The Talon leans back into his chair and pulls one next to him out with a foot. "Holidays are the perfect time to tell people to shove it and take a night or nights off. At least from the busy work." He takes a moment to look at the blue hair against...everything else Emily is wearing. "I can't tell if red or green hair would make the outfit work better or worse."

The quip gets Chris a playful slug on the arm. "Hey! This blue is perfect I'll have you know!" Emily laughs. "Hang on, I wanna grab a drink." She presses her way to the bar and spots some very familiar butts faces. "Sonnie? Circe? Hi girls!" The Ithaeur speads her arms wide and throws them around the Changelings, kissing each of them on the cheek and leaving red lipstick marks. "It's so good to see you both! Lemme get a drink and come meet my friend!" She leans on Sonnie's shoulder. "He's cute, but not for me, and really could do with some fun." Emily grabs two mugs of beer and downs a shot before heading back over to the Talon. "Chris! This is Sonnie and Circe! They're some lovely friends of mine!" She starts drinking from one of the mugs.

Christmas. A holiday the cattle seemed to live for year after year. But for the Savage? Just another night. Though it was a good excuse to ignore work and venture out. Keeping with the color themed loved by many, she wore a red latex dress. Which hugged every curve on the Italian. It was short enough to show ample, not all, ink that covered her legs. It was easy to spot Emily, the blue hair helping her stand out. And a little wave was offered as she made her way to the bar. Content for the moment to get a beer and observe.

OOC Note....-1 Vitae to blush

"Always go big, Circe! BIG!" She held her hands up over her head to demonstrate the suggested size. "Bigger is always better. Except for kidney stones."

Then Emily ambushed her with hugs and a kiss and she laughed and returned the affection. "Baby Blue! Happy Holidays!" And thus she was dragged over to meet a friend of Emily's. "Hi there!"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A huge grin greets Emily's defense of her hair. After the punch fades the Talon takes a sip of his mulled wine, not being able to get drunk is very useful on the holidays. Eyes track to the dark haired women in the red form fitting dress. Its not that warm outside but hey its the holidays. Chris chuckles at the joke then shifts his mulled mine to his left hand and extends the right to the women that Emily dragged over.

"Hi, name's Chris."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gulp.... gulp... gulp....

The first beer is already half-gone when Emily stops to return Sophia's wave, her eyes stretching out on stalks to follow the latex-clad beauty and jaw dropping, licking the foam from her lips.

Fuck me...

"Sophia!" Emily waves animatedly. "Over here!"

"Happy Holidays to you too babes!"
    the werewolf chirps to Sonnie. "I guess I should do, like introductions, huh?" The Crescent pauses to burp loudly. "Hic! 'Scuse me... Sonnie is a delivery runner - she does parkour and is the only girl I know that is more of a fun-loving, scatterbrained bottomless pit than I am," she warps one arm around the Monkey's waist affectionately, "And this is Circe, a fellow motorhead and lewd joke-maker!" The other arm snakes around Circe. "Girls, Chris is, like, well, he was in this club with my dad before, y'know, and his family work in... finance, I think?" She looks to the Talon for confirmation, "But he's always fun to hang out with."

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leaning against the bar, she catches the wave from Emily. With a smirk and her beer, she walks over.

“Emily! Looking good.” Compliments the Italian. “Been too long.” Purrs the Savage with another smirk. This could be fun after all.

“Seems there’s a lot of familiar faces out tonight. Except you.” She says, dark eyes looking to Chris, “I’m Sophia.” It wasn’t Court and she wasn’t the Prince tonight; she could introduce herself.

Glancing to Circe, Sera Maria, piacere di vederti. Flow the Italian.

“And Sonja right? If I’m wrong, I’m sorry, I can be bad with names.” She jokes.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-1 Vitae for Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping from original post on Discord

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Merry holidays!" she said to Chris with a smile, "Nice to meet you!" This was followed by a slurp of her egg nog concoction.

"Why, thank you, Emily... I think?" Sonnie spent a moment trying to figure out how much of the blue-haired girl's description was flattering - and how much wasn't - then eventually shrugged and decided it didn't matter. "Anyway, any friend of Em's blah blah blah!"

She nodded and looked curiously at Alessandra. It took her a moment to place the woman, "Sophia? Oh! Right! I remember you from, like, a year ago? That dive bar? Em here was on a date with some chick! Great to see you again!"

Nod nod nod. Slurp.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Boys always say that too, unless they're on the receivin' end," she jokes right back to her favorite Beast in town.

"Em! Heya back!" Kiss gets returned, "Like ya ain't lovely yerself girl." Circe doesn't hesitate to follow along with Emily and Sonnie Wu. The last time did wonders for her mood. "Circe fer fun, Mary fer officially, bitch ta people I piss off, I have so many names," she shrugs both shoulders as she decides to introduce herself to Chris.

Circe then lets out a scandalized gasp as complete with chest clutch as she turns upon Emily, "Well I never! How dare you," she points at Emily, "Exclude my horrible puns from the list of character traits, oh ho ho ho ho!" The Fairest looks at the finance man, "And if Sonnie thinks yer cool then I will too. Oh," she turns to the crime boss in their midst.

Circe bows her head in acknowledgement of a fellow Italian with better 'business' sense then her own, "È meraviglioso vederti anche Signora Sofia. Spero che la notte ti stia trattando bene come dovrebbe sempre."

She giggles as it turns out Sonnie knows the mafia boss and probably is ignorant, "What a coincidence Sonny that we have so many mutual friends. But can't be too surprised," she bumps shoulders with Sonja, "I doubt anybody could NOT like a sweetie like you," wink, "Is this goin' ta be just drinking celebration or is other mischief planned fer this party here?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

The Talon raises his glass with a grin at Emily's introductions of her friends. Makes sense that she would find people even wilder than herself. "Yep finance, parents did well and I'm the black sheep." With a chuckle and then the grin grows as the latex women greets Emily. Yep never taking a bet against the blue hair again. "I'm Chris." The Irraka replies to Sophia.

Then a nod at Sonnie's joke..concern? "Sounded like a compliment to me but then again I get punched when I say something stupid and same to you." Chris nods to the second women Emily had introduced, not entirely sure how to respond to that. So he takes another sip of his mulled wine and tries to figure out which language that was. Definitely not spanish but maybe close?
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily curtains at Sophia, grinning broadly. "Aw, thanks! And you Look, just..." The werewolf's eyes linger longingly on the Italian's curves.
    Spirits alive I wanna be all over you.
    "... uh, great! That dress, uh, really suits you."
    She shakes her head vigourously to try and focus on something other than Sophia hourglass figure and starts drinking her beer again, quickly.

Gulp.

"Of course it was a compliment, babes! Every girl needs a partner in crime to fight buffets with!" The Crescent beams at Sonnie, blowing her a kiss.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Circ," the voice comes back with playful sarcasm. "I thought there was no such thing as a bad pun? Or will I have to be pun-nished?" She giggles. Hi-larious! There's a fast double-take. "Wait, are you suggesting when we are together, mischief might happen! I am shocked! Appalled! ....I thought it was guaranteed?" Emily returns to her beer, smirking.

She grins at the Irakka. "Awww... if you can't take it I can stop..." the punk teases Chris lightly. "Still, its good to have you out and about, man. Now you see who I like to hang out with, and can you blame me?" Another chuckle, and the little werewolf drains the last of her first beer.

13. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “A think it was about a year ago. You were talking about some type of exercise climbing buildings or something with my cousin. But yeah, great to see you again too! Hope you’ve been well.” See, Ale could totally do the nice, friendly thing.

Grinning to Circe, “I certainly can’t complain. I hope you’ve been doing well. Anything new and exciting going on?” though if it was crime related, there was a good chance she would know. Maybe.

“I don’t see why there can’t be a little of both for the evening.” She offers with a shrug. “No need to place limits.” But some Kine seemed to need limits. Was this group one of them?

“Nice to meet you Chris.”
    Seemed Emily surrounded herself with quite the mix of people.

An eyebrow raises in amusement, “Suits me huh? Well thank you. I don’t get to wear fun things like this at work, so need to get it out of my system.” Not true. She could wear this to Court if she wanted to.

“Fight buffets? Well, I hope you both won these battles.”
    Buffet, was that like hunting on Christmas eve when all the cattle were out?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread