Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs nonchalantly. "I mean, let's face it Amber, that dress doesn't need a lot of imagination for what's going on underneath." She frowns. "That's not much of a clue. Um.... Ice cream vendor?"

Amber's second comment is still lost in Mable's playful seductions. "Mmm? What? Sorry. I was, Ahhhahaha, distracted." She watces Mable hungrily.

"Don't I know it, baby," she whispers back to Mable, the squeeze making a low growl rumble in her chest. "Awww... why later? Why not now?" She stalks around after Mable and stands behind her nibbling a little on her neck. "Mmm? Oh, vanilla is, um... well, it;s fine. Like, standard. Not kinky or unusual. You are definitely not it," Emily adds, sliding an arm around the vampire and fiddling with the zip on Mable's romper.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling and sipping her drink, “I have a feeling you guys will be heading out soon. Though I do know of clubs that would be more welcoming to it.” She comments.

Shaking her head, “If you don’t know the reference, then no. The phrase is used in more,” searching for the word, “unknown social situations. So no worries, I wasn’t expecting anyone to understand it.” She might have to change clubs.

Looking to Emily from under her lashes, “Oh, but there is things going on underneath that I don’t think your imagination would figure out.”

Laughing, “But kinky and unusual are fun.” She replies with a wink. Paying the tab, “Maybe you guys will run into me in another club sometime. One that’s more, my speed.” Then she leans forward and whispers, “Then the real fun can begin.” She slowly pulls her head away, “But I think you guys have other plans tonight, and I need to find myself someone to play with.”

Believe we've hit 30 days and things seem to be winding down, wanna start wrapping?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Em's explanation helped her understand better."I see. You have fetishes?" She asks Amber innocently and ith a true curiosity.

Smiling at Em "Ya, I believe there are needs that need satisfying." She was about to rip clothes off.

4. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I mean... probably. Almost definitely. Itches need to be scratched," Emily replies, grinning, leaning her chin on Mable's shoulder.

Amber was being really cryptic. Emily cocks her head, trying to process. "I dunno, I have a very vivid imagination. Still, playing is the best. Good look finding your player two!" She blows the chain-mailed clad girl a kiss.

The werewolf slips around Mable and hooks a finger in the zip on her romper. "So, hot stuff. You plan on using those teeth anywhere else?" Her fingers walk up the skin on her chest and Emiyy's face hovers a few inches from Mabel's. "Your place or mine?" She grins.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene everyone, thanks!

7. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread