Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera and Sonnie had spent a good portion of the early evening in the Nix’s closet. Well, one of them. Seemed the closets in her new house were a bit bigger, and as such, she had them divided up by type of clothes. She gave the Beast free reign to the clothes and dresses, letting her pick whatever she wanted to wear. Offering advice when asked, suggesting shoes and jewelry, helping with hair if needed. The Treasured seemed in her element, bouncing from hanger to hanger.

The club was called Social Nightclub, and from it’s website, promised a fun evening with great music and dancing! Perfect! The inside was a wonderland of brightly colored fabrics, lights and an illuminated bar. It was one of the hottest places to be on the weekend, not the number one club, but it was up there.

She waited outside the club, the music heard over the crowd. It had been hard to decide on what to wear. Her first pick was a little black dress, perfect for going out in. But then she remembered a new dress she had found. It was a silk drape dress, a metallic type material that hung perfectly on her curves. The slit allowed her long legs to be on display, as her hair hung loosely around her shoulders. While some might be self-conscious in such a short dress with such little material, the Nix seemed at home in it. Unfazed by the looks she was getting, waiting on the rest of their party, the Nix was gently moving her head with the music.
    Sonnie Wu Mable Wood Emily Makerith
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She had considered bringing Fugly over to meet Seraphina, but tonight just wasn't the right night for that. The dog was better off left alone at home, anyway. Best not to risk him running loose in the Nix's nice new house. And so it was that the Beast had come alone earlier that evening, to raid Sera's wardrobe for a clubbing outfit. She had fun, trying on different dresses and shoes, having Hardened her Mask for the night to accommodate her simian feet and tail.

At last, however, Sonja had discovered a lovely red dress, though what really drew her attention were the sparkly parts of it, and the matching sparkly shoes. With her hair braided to the side, the Courser was ready for a fun night on the town with her friend (and Queen).

Outside the club with Sera, the monkey girl bounced excitedly in place as they waited for Mable and Emily to arrive. Wait, had she remember to invite Emily? Yes, yes she had. Whew!

"This is gonna be AWE-sooooooome!" she laughed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily had been so excited to be invited out by Sonnie. She really needed to blow off some steam, and it had been a slow few weeks. Between teaching Nathaniel and basically running the pack, she really needed to cut lose. Worst came to worst, maybe Sonnie could be interested in hooking up again.

Oh, yeah because that would be such a hardship. She's got a cute butt. And doesn't care about your apartment being a mess.

The Werewolf had redyed her hair, pulled out one of her favourite outfits, and was bouncing down to the club in her heels. Spotting her friend, she squeals with excitement and dashes over to the Changeling. "Sonnie!" Emily beams, giving her a big hug. "Babes, I'm so glad you called. This is gonna be awesome! I really needed this, and... I.... Um...." She trails off, staring at the stunning woman behind her.

"Fuck.... you're pretty," the Ithauer says, slipping out of the the hug and staring Sera up and down with hungry eyes. "Hi! I'm Emily! Are you... a friend of Sonnie's?" She asks, smiling with all the innocence of a horny teenager and twirling an electric-blue lock in her fingers.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was excited to get out on the town. One of the students helping at the farm picked out the dress for her to wear. Mable had no idea what clubbing clothes looked like. The sparkly green dress would at least catch the lights as she danced. Her high healed strappy sandals gave her a little height. Her hair was in soft waves framing her smiling face.

As she walked up the street she saw the others had arrived before her. "Hi, everyone. Sorry I'm a little late."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She had to laugh watching Sonnie, bouncing around.

“It is! I haven’t been out like this in a while.” She had been looking forward to it. Not the dancing part, she had already displayed that dancing was not her thing. “And that dress looks amazing on you!” she compliments, deciding red was the Beasts color.

It was hard to miss the blue hair, which the girl wore well and certainly had the confidence for it. So the Nix simply smiles, watching the interaction, wondering if this was girl Sonnie had mentioned.

Oh, she was talking to her. Laughing, “Thanks.” Replies the Treasured, and if the look bothered her, it didn’t show. It was a look she had grown used to since exiting the Hedge. “Hi Emily, and I am! I’m Sera, nice to meet you!” her tone friendly and upbeat, “And I love your hair! Such a great color!” on her. Def not something that would work on Sera. Though it would be funny to see the reactions of others. Especially Rhodes.

Then came Mable, in an eye catching green dress.

“Mable!”
    she greeted with a wave, “You’re not late at all, the night is still young.” Which was true enough. “That dress is amazing! Where did you get it?” the Nix liked sparkly things, maybe it was her skin that caused that.

“Are we waiting on anyone else? Or did we want to head in?” she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Me either!" exclaimed Sonnie, clearly only barely able to contain her excitement, "And thanks! I really like this one! There were sooooo many to choose from! Your closet is like a pocket dimension!"

She jumped for joy as Emily appeared and she happily returned the werewolf's hug, "Em! Glad you made it!"

The blue-haired girl's reaction to Seraphina just caused Sonnie to burst out laughing. Not an uncommon reaction, she'd found. By the time they had finished introductions, she had calmed down into giggles. "Slow your roll, Em. She's got a boyfriend." She grinned.

"Hi Mabs!" She waved energetically as the vampire arrived. She also started to introduce her and Emily, but then remembered they had met before. With that out of the way, Sonnie looked to Sera and nodded.

"I guess we're good. I didn't invite anyone else. Let's goooooooo!"

7. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily barely realised Mable had arrived - she was too busy drooling over Sera. "Hi! It's great to meet you two!"

Um. What? Eye contact, Emily. I know it's been a while but.. Ahem. EYE CONTACT.

The Werewolf looks up, grinning. "Aw, thanks! It's my favourite colour! People always mention it. Everyone thinks it suites me."

She looks to Sonnie, and pouts. "Awww! I hate slowing my roll!" The Ithaeur looks to Sera. "Ummm... Well... I won't tell him if you won't?" She smiles hopefully, looking back to Sonnie, holding up her hands. "Sorry! Okay, okay, I'll behave..... dammit, this is a girls night out!I can't promise that! Okay, I know! I'll behave if... Sonnie behaves!" Emily grins at her friend, dancing on the spot.

The Werewolf finally realises Mable is here. "Mable! Heeeyyyyyyy! So good to see you! Wow, I love your dress! So shiny!" She reaches out and flicks one of the green tassels.

Excited to start, Emily links arms with Sonnie. "Oh! Yes! Let's go ladies! The dance floor and all manner of lovely exitements await!" She beams.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks," Mable said shyly. "I love how it catches the light."

"YEEEES, Dancing time."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Well, anytime you want to comb through it and brave the dimension, just let me know. I’ll happily give you full access.” Maybe it’d be a good way of pruning down the amount of clothes she had.

Shrugging with a smile, “It’s true, he’d be here, but you know, it’s ladies night!” girls needed girl time, it was a proven fact.

Speaking of the blue hair, “I’ve always wondered what something like that would look like, but I’ve never had the nerve to try it. But you pull it off!” totally a compliment.

Laughing, “But I simply couldn’t live with myself.” She says playfully. Though it was true, risking what she had with Rhodes was not something she wanted to try. It wasn’t happening. Nope.

Sapphires widen, “If Sonnie behaves?!” she asks in surprise, “You know how impossible that is right?” she asks laughing, “How about we all agree to just have fun!” she was a Spring, it was always about fun. Just more toned down now.

“It’s going to look amazing in the club with all the lights!” Mable was going to be getting lots of attention.

“Then lets do this!” the Nix leading the charge into the club, the crowd seeming to part for her, long legs leading them up to the bar. The club itself was in full swing with the dance floor packed and the DJ playing the hottest music.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Excitedly, she linked arms with Emily and followed Seraphina into the club. The bright, colorful style of the nightclub was utterly fascinating to her. Sonnie's eyes bugged out as she gazed around the joint. She almost stumbled into the bar when they arrived there.

It was then that she remembered what the Werewolf and Fairest had said a few moments before. She blinked, and then sputtered. "Behave? Wait, what? What are you two insinuating? Are you suggesting I can't behave myself? What kind of ill-mannered wild child do you take me for? I am the very picture of fine manners and... I... yeah, I can't finish that thought. Let's get hammered!!"

Her attention was quickly drawn to the floor full of dancing people, and Sonnie was then bouncing lightly on her feet.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread