Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt shows up at Emily's place at dusk, along with Patrick Church, ready for Emily to show them the lay of the land in the territory of the Pack.

They arrive in Matt's classic, black Hummer with generous portions of barbecued beef and quality micro-brewed beer to help fortify them all (but mostly Emily) for the excursion.

2. Likes Kelreth, Hades_Roses liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily is leaning casually against the door smoking a cigarette as the black hummer pulls up. She's wearing a neon-pink tank-top, a black denim dungaree-skirt, fishnets and shin-high Doc Martins. Despite the fact they're going out walking the Territory, she has her makeup done as well. As the behemoth grinds to a halt, she blows a long plume of smoke into the air and swaggers over.

"Hey boys. Gimme a minute to finish this. Figured you dont want me smoking in your car," she says with a smile. Now she's gotten closer, the hazy scent of marijuana smoke is unmistakable. The other way, the Crescent sniffs the air and licks her lips at the barbecue smell coming from the car. She leans against the door, peeking in the window eagerly.

"Do I scare you, Matt? Cuz, like, every time you come by you bring food or something, like you gotta bribe or placate me or something. Which I am totally okay with, by the way. I'm just wondering why." Grinning, Emily takes a couple of steps back and takes another pull on her joint.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit was in the neighborhood. Emily had expressed a need for a girl's night some time before and Brigit found herself needing a little companionship of a decidedly more feminine variety.

She had thought to surprise her sister-in-the-Eyes-of-Luna. Thus, Brigit's white, older Land Rover defender pulled up ad the timid once-Pure came upon the scene with popcorn bags and a half gallon of ice cream.

"Oh..."
    she said quietly as she found Emily talking to Matt, "You're busy. I can come back later."

Brigit gave a sheepish smile, bags dangling at her sides. Her cheeks fill with color.

You should have called ahead, dumbass.

Clearing her throat the former Anshega turned back to her Defender and began putting her bags back into it.

6. Likes Kelreth, Ruach, Hades_Roses liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel was almost getting used to the big man and his car that almost always smelled of food whenever the young pup was invited in it.

Almost.

The scent of Emily's smoking was... Reminiscent of some of the people he'd been exposed to when he was still an orphan. Nathaniel was glad that she decided to smoke outside, though the scent would likely stick.

"Hey. And yeah... Thanks."

At this he saw their latest one- latest friend- pop up... Were they going to discuss the secrets together? Or some other business? Not Nathaniel's concern. But she seemed about to get back to leave...

"Hey! You don't have to go?... Um... I mean if this isn't ideal that's fine but don't feel like you have to leave? We're family. Distantly related, granted. But family."

8. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt shrugs at Emily, "Smoke whatever wherever, Sis. I got a guy who details 'Big Daddy' for me up right. I'm always eating in it, and shit, and he always gets it smelling like new, even to the super schnoz I've got."

He laughs when Emily questions his motives for bringing food whenever he comes. "You figure I gotta be afraid of you to do something nice for you? That's messed up! Seriously, maybe you haven't noticed, but I like doing shit for people, if I know it makes them happy, and they aren't all weird and complicated about it. Food makes you happy, simple. I can respect that." he grins at Emily.

When Brigit seems like she's barged in on something, Matt shrugs again. "Up to you. Alpha said we should get the tour of our territory, for Pat here, but really, we're all kind of new to the territory compared to Emily here. That's why I hauled Nathaniel along too. You should come too, Sis." he says, using the term he just called Emily Makerith interchangeably to address Brigit.

10. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent looks around, and sees Brigit getting out of her ride. She practically runs over to the former Pure, just catching the end of her quiet excuse. "Oh no you don't," Emily says brightly, clearly happy to see her. "Don't you go anywhere, B. Did you come to surprise me?" She throws her arms around Brigit, grinning like a loon. "You are just the best. Come on." She tugs on the Talon's arm. "Nate's right. We're going up to the territory. You have to come too. Please? We're all pack together now." The Iron Master leans in close. "I know you came to see me. We can hang out this weekend, okay? I'd love just some girl time without these goons." She gives the newer wolf a reassuring smile, and gently links their arms together.

"And you still don't come to me. I'm hurt." Emily replies to Matt, though she doesn't look affronted. "And... well, I guess this is still a little new, 'kay? You live alone long enough you take pride in being Miss Independant Woman. Normally someone buys me dinner they're trying to get out of a bill or into my pants and you're doing neither, so...." She shrugs, but edges close to the back door and opens it, looking over her shoulder at the Talon. "Come on Bridge! Dinner's on Matt!" She slips into the back seat, pulls out a container, and begins attacking a rib like a starving lion. "MMMmmm-Whur yoo fin' 'ese 'laces 'att?" She asks through her food. "*GULP* You just find the best places."

Stray Brigit , If you wanna do a separate scene with a girls Night, I'm totally up for that too!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

Sorry for the wait....again!

It seemed like the man riding shotgun was getting something off of his sleeve, some of the sauce having leaked onto him. With a sigh, he accepted defeat, unable to get it all off with the flimsy napkins they were given. At least he wore black again.
    Offering a low wave after he'd awkwardly climbed out of Matt's SUV -he still couldn't get used to it, but a guy Matt's size just wouldn't fit in anything else, he reckoned - Patrick abstained from dutifully helping Matt hand off his offering unlike last time. He wasn't trying to be rude, it was because he was distracted by
    the others. Nathan. He'd seen the Shadow once before but they hadn't really interacted with one another; Due in no small part to the Ghost Wolf's own bitterness. He'd fix that tonight. And he'd been told about Brigit already, so he wasn't apprehensive - he was simply...taking them in.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-20 16:16:37 Church rolls 6 to Wits+Emp+Spec (10 Again) 3, 2, 4, 1, 8, 2 1 success

After sniffing the air lightly he finally spoke up and approached the pack with a deliberate effort being made to seem approachable. This seemed like compensation for his badly damaged voice, weak and hoarse as always. This was a trait punctuated by pronounced scarring on the side of his neck that was barely hidden by his shirt collar.

"Hey, Emily and...everybody else."

Patrick adopted a relaxed posture as he checked to make sure residue from the food hadn't gotten anywhere else and put his hand out to Nathan, then Brigit and addressed them accordingly. He almost even smiled but decided against it, worried it would make him look strange.

"Good to see you again, Nate, and ah - Brigit, right? My name is Patrick. But I'm used to Church. "

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Nate's words and those of the Giant were heard, thus Brigit stopped and turned her head. Matt in particular gets a brief glance of confusion. Brigit has never heard of Patrick and she was not made aware of Hector's proclamation. However, before the Once-Pure can speak, she faces the full brunt of Emily's joyous embrace. It caught her off guard, prompting Brigit's eyes to go wide as Emily wraps her arms around her, but the tension doesn't last. Brigit's form relaxes as Emily whispers and links arms. At Emily's reassurance, Brigit offers a small smile before he gaze flits to the Scarred Man.

She didn't need to ask who he was at this point. She could smell what he was and Matt's basic explanation filled the blanks a little bit. He was a pack mate. Presumably, a recent one.

Dark eyes linger for a moment on the half-hidden scar on Patrick's neck, her place in the Blood Talons marking her naturally curious about the circumstances of its being. Subconsciously, Brigit's free hand rests on her hip in an open palm. Though hidden, those who hunted with Brigit knew she had scars there.

At Patrick's own gaze, Brigit finds herself a little uncomfortable with the attention and finds herself leaning slightly against Emily. She knows he's gauging her. It's what all the People did when they first met one another, but her timid nature made it difficult to endure.

"Hi." she offers as Patrick provides his greeting, not wanting to be rude.

Soon, though, Emily moved to the back door and, at her invitation, Brigit followed. As she walked, she'd turn her head to the big Rahu. "Are we going anywhere specific?" she asks.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A small wolf tears around a corner and darts along an edge of Emily's shop. Black eyes full of rage stare intently from the shadows at the hummer for long heartbeats before falling to a simmer. The wolf's head slinks to look left then right in a very unwolf like manner before stepping forward and rising to two feet.

Rumpled dress slacks fall over an equally rumbled and very dirty buttoned dress shirt. Sleeves hang open and Chris regards the others with a wild look before pulling it back. Barefoot.

"Did you all get called to?" Is asked to the hummer and wolves, then the Talon looks intently at Church. "Did you happen to leave survivors somewhere?"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"Momo's Meat Market on Broadway." Matt confides to Emily with a grin. "I like that you give me an excuse to hunt up new places. Variety and shit."

He listens as Church explains a little, and then shrugs to Brigit. "Emily's the guide for this tour."

Then Matt bristles visibly as Chris barges in, only relaxing slightly when he recognizes him. He waits to see whether there will be a fight between the Beta and Church!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread