Ended
Watch

Exploring McKinley

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Simone Sangoma

The day was slowly drawing to its end, settling on the horizon with a glare that still caused Simone a little discomfort but nothing when compared to the sun’s uncompromising midday gaze. She hated midday. Midday sucked. Still, this was unpleasant and as the Darkling had a night off, she had decided to explore the closest park to Mercy General; namely, McKinley.

Wearing a loose pair of denim dungarees over a white Gap tee, Simone sat on one of the benches, simply watching the evening approach. She had kicked off her sandals and had crossed her legs on the bench to. Next to her was a plain canvas bag that held within a novel, some apple juice, her cigarettes and lighter, and finally her telescopic sight. The rifle, however, was left at home. For now, she was simply scouting.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having filled up on some angry idiocy, Circe was coming to regret the planned route for her work. Whoever started the jogging was a good way to stay healthy thing needed a good pistol whipping. The sweats she'd been wearing were living up to the title, now both darker grey in a few areas.

McKinley had a regular taxi stop. She could just get a ride there. Or a Lyft maybe. Whatever. As she walked through the park she passed a bench with someone on it fiddling with something. Circe did a double take that they were messing with a telescopic sight.

And a second at noticing Simone. The elfin Larcenist spun on the ball of her right foot, sneaker squeaking on the ground, to walk back to the bench.

"Interestin' place ta fiddle,"
    she waves hello down at Simone, "Ya mind if I join ya fer a little?" The wave hello drops down to a motion towards the emptier side of the bench. "Nice accessory by the way," she nods her head towards the scope.

Smelling pretty could wait, this gunbunny had found better bait to bite. A comrade in arms preference
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Simone Sangoma

Minding her own business, Simone didn’t notice as Circe jogged by, not until she was spoken to directly. Eyes snapping up in a sudden movement, her muddy braids dangled in front of her face. Following a second of recognition, her eyes softened slightly at the edges and she pushed the hair from her face.

“Feel free,” the Darkling replied, moving her bag to free up a little more space. The fact that twice now she has met fellow Spears in the freehold and they had both been jogging made her feel a little guilty inside.

“Yeah, thanks. I carry it everywhere, if I can. Helps me focus on what’s real and what’s not. Liars don’t like being in the crosshairs, if you know what I mean. You live around here?” Simone asked, keeping hold of the sight in one hand.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe couldn't help but snort in amusement as Simone somewhat reminded her of a startled, mud covered puppy for a moment. "Cool," she takes the offered space.

She eyes the scope, "Totally do Simone, I totally do," she nods her head in agreement. "Somethin' about it just makes people so nervous fer some reason," the chuckle that accompanies this is a little evil, "Wish I'd had mine earlier ta give it a try on one idiot."

Live around here? "Oh no. I'm quite a ways away. Business took me here and well," she waves her left hand down at herself, "Work called for extra casual ya could say. Low profile and all that shit, no attention. Ya get it right?" She winks at Simone. The other Spear had to have understood what the Larcenist did for a living. She had been plenty blatant at the Summer meeting that she was a supplier of arms that were not limbs.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Simone Sangoma

A small smirk threatened to break the cracks. Simone's bioluminescence flared slightly in response. She may act like a grumpy old witch but its only due to the years being alone with nothing but the moon for company.

"Well, its good to see ya again," the Darkling said honestly, resting the scope on her lap. Taking her eyes off the exotic Fairest, Simone gazed around the park. "Gotta say, Sacramento definitely lives up to its moniker. The parks are pretty special." Dark eyes returned to Circe. "Speaking of special, I'm still interested in a little something," she paused as she thought of the correct term, "that'll help me touch the moon."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Glad that I'm nice sight," she chirps as she slouches on the bench. "I'm sure the grounds crews are happy there work is good," Circe was less then enthused by nature's green beauty. Cuddling trees tended to go poorly in her opinion. Her eyes roved it as Simone spoke until the words made her pointy right ear twitch.

Circe looked back to Simone. Touch the moon? Like a rocket? Given her job maybe a bazooka or something? Wait, Circe's face scrunched up in thought as she reminded herself not to think too much overkill. Probably just a gun? Her face relaxes as crimson orbs widen, "Ah. Well I doubt I could get ya Buck Rogers ride, but maybe a ray gun or two I can help ya locate. Such combat props are rather popular fer collectors."

She then leans in close to whisper to Simone, "Club speak hasn't covered by business yet so I am totally winging this. And have hidden real shit in props too before. Ya do want a gun here, right?"

S
    Simone Sangoma

Leaning into the whisper, the Darkling's eyes looked down towards the ground as her ear pressed close to Circe.

A nod followed.

"Long range, good stopping power, point three-oh-eight Winchester. Tell me how much and I'll see what I can do."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," Circe thought on the options then let out a naughty giggle. As if the pair were whispering about something inappropriate. Well inappropriate in a different direction. "Well a fine size ta shove inta a slot that it is."

She then returns to whispering, "Game rifles without legal go about 10. Sport rifles in that caliber could be around 2 grand. Or Soviet surplus is an option. I got one ya can try out in the Thorns if ya want. Those'd go fer about 1 grand. Soviet ammo but I can re-chamber it fer 308 with some tinkering," another naughty giggle is released as Circe's lips part in a happy smile, "Re-chamber and barrel swap I'll throw in fer free since I do it fer fun. Ya need a suppressor fer it too?."

S
    Simone Sangoma

As expected, it was going to be pricey. A slight frown appeared on Simone's face as she thought about the options Circe had given her. Ignoring the crude joke, the Darkling finally nodded.

"A sporting variant is in my price range, perhaps. How much for the suppressor?"

She was already thinking about extra shifts.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe chuckles, "Think the carbine better but that's just me. Suppressor costs about a cup o' coffee," the elfin Fairest snickers, "I make 'em after all. Quite the accessory ta add ta yer favorite hole. Naughty naughty."

Circe was certainly trying to make their conversation inappropriate to prying ears.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.