Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He wasn't as old as to not catch the sexual innuendo going on between the youngsters. It wasn't the first time, mind you. Even during that group session, he could have hunted the hormones with an elephant gun. The city of sin had nothing on Sacramento. Luckily, the ink lady brought him back to a less sordid place. "Yeah, cars are like your own children. You can tell whenever they're off with just a look", again he glanced at the car, "and no matter how many times they defy you, you'd never trade them for anything else", for a second his expression seemed disappointed.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe didn't even try to be quiet about the result. "Great plan Sonny, great plan indeed," she pats the monkey on the shoulder with the hand still wrapped around her. She then gives a thumbs up to Emily with her semi-free hand. "We'll be in with ya girl. Only one question left. Where are we going?"

She then whispers to Sonnie, "While my bed is big enough, Johnny might have a seizure ta find the three of us going it at. Fun ta tease but I don't wanna break his brain. Plus I have some private stuff I don' t want a mundie seein'. How big is yer bed?" It was a sign of how much she valued John's friendship that Circe actually had a limit on how much she'd tease him. Though if John had been a supre dense moron about her teasing she'd have been all for it to see if he was a harem protagonist. That and she didn't want to have to do something to Emily if the woman happened to find her hidden guns.

The mundie was a nice girl, good mechanic, and if good in bed then Circe would hate to have to silence her for security reasons. And looking between Emily and Sonnie Wu, the Fairest was certain that Sonnie had less incriminating things in her home then Circe had in her house.

The mundy mechanic probably had absolutely nothing to hide.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes Xadun liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

The Savage's attention drops as Cole doesn't seem to register any of his questions. He was flakey artist, which was entertaining some nights but a Kine unable to hold a conversation fell to the wayside among the thousands upon thousands of hours that flew by.

He also wasn't about to hunt in the same orbit as the potent predator, lest it come off as a challenge.

His nose wrinkles a bit as the the three women collaborate a threesome in the middle of a parking lot surrounded by strangers. He wasn't really interested in partaking in their apparent voyeurism either. Even with the swap to Obvious Whispering within the context of dipping cleavage and growling like cats in heat, his heightened senses and trained observation was picking up on all of it.

He drifts over to Alessandra instead of trying to talk over their giggling. "Want to go somewhere more interesting?" he says, grinning. He wasn't sure why she was here, but it was coming off as an attempt to reconnect with her humanity. She had missed several oppertunities to rope a meal. The social leaning beyond Court intrigued him.

5. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage had to chuckle at the girl who kept changing her name, knowing her car would eat that Charger for dinner.

Her face showed mild amusement at the back and forth going on between the three Kine. While she was no prude by any stretch of the imagination, hell, she’d spent nights at Asylum. But this level of back and forth was getting to be a bit much to her. Fun to watch, but it got old quick.

An eyebrow arches to Emily, “A mechanic? Me?” she shakes her head, “Not my line of work. I’d much rather pay people to do all that. Plus, I don’t have the patience.” She says with a laugh. Pinning butterflies? Yes. Messing with a car engine? Nope.

Finally the car talk continues, though the disappointed expression told her there was a story. But with Kine, it usually meant some sort of weird attachment to another. “Well, can’t say I know what that feels like.” Cause kids? Hell no. She had always been too busy to have kids, too busy to find a guy to have kids with, and hell, she didn’t like em. “But I think I get the sentiment behind the words. And this one’s had some attitude problems, but Emily seems capable of working them out. So I can’t complain.” She tries to joke.

Now Prospers offer? That was funny and she smirked to her Cousin.

“Got some place in mind?”
    the Savage was never a bashful one.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf's eyes don't leave the pair of girls. "I'd hope we go everywhere," she replies to Circe without skipping a beat, chewing her lip a little. "Well... I mean my flat's kinda a mess but I can tidy up real quick, I guess?" She shrugs. "Wasn't expecting guests. But if you promise not to be judgy it is pretty close..." she puffs on her cigarette, and grins. "And. Y'know. Sooner. Better."

She gives Sophia a shrug. "Hey, keeps me in work, Soph. And this one?" She taps the Torino gently. "Well, she's just touchy. Her attitude? I think she just likes the attention, without going too far." She smirks pointedly. Cars could be so much like their owners.

The young guy seems to get through the gate though. Oh, poor kid. She'll just toy with you. Probs for the best - she would eat you alive. Title of my sex tape. Ha!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The simian changeling blinked at Circe, and gave it a moment's thought. She frowned and whispered in return to the blue elf, "Um, I don't have a bed. I have a hammock. And it's only big enough for me. Sorry." What Sonnie didn't mention was that she was loathe to reveal her home address to anyone. The hammock was a convenient excuse. She looked towards Emily as the wrench wench spoke up.

"Well, somebody is an eager beaver." She grinned proudly, pumping a fist in the air, "Boom! Innuendo skills are back!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

9. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily slides over to the two lings. "What're you whispering about, girls? You'll make me feel left out." She pouts playfully, but the eyes are still hungry.

She moves alongside Sonnie and slides a hand around her waist. "Not bad, but I hope they're not your only skills, cutie," she whispers to Sonnie. "So," she looks between the two girls. "Wanna get out of here? Looks like things are slowing down anyways."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Girrrrrl, I gots the skills to pay the bills! You should see me do handstand push-ups! I can also do my own taxes!" Disclaimer: No, she could not.

Sonnie clapped her hands together. "I need food, and boozahol! And hot chicas to enjoy them with! Can we take your car, Emily? Shotgunnnnn!" Oh damn, she called shotgun. Too slow, Circe.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head, grinning. "Those are not the skills I had in mind, Sonnie, so I hope you got some others. If you need a ride, you certainly can come with me. But you are not eating chilli dogs in my car, cutie. I have plenty to drink at my place, soooooo..... I guess we're heading there?"

The Crescent Moon closes the hood on her Mustang. "Circe, babe? You wanna take your car and follow us back?" She leans into Sonnie conspiratorially. "Like, I might need you to distract Circe when we get there, just so I can tidy up super quick. I'll make it worth your whi-ile..." Emily gives Sonnie a peck in the cheek, grinning broadly.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie pouted when she was told no food in the car, "Hey, that is... probably a wise decision. But still, ouch. Anyway, lets go where the drinks are located!" She giggled at the kiss to her cheek and whispered back to the werewolf, "Okaly-dokaly! I can do that! I am very distracting!"

Mostly, she was very distracted, but she was ready and willing, just the same.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread