Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"That is the case", he replies to Sophia, "for some people old means worn out, synonym with pollution or out of fashion. You got all those electric cars being the rage right now", he looks disappointed, "But really, a car is more than just a tool to go from A to B. You listen the roar of the engine, and it tells you a story. It also speaks volume about its owner", again he looks at the car before his attention warps to Emily, "Yeah, I should come by for a check. Didn't know you dealt with hush stuff", he jests, what did the blonde really mean with bribes?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Did she get the mundie to purr just now? Excellent! "Hmmmm," she makes a show of thinking about it. Emily was cute for a mundy. And the woman pouted as she failed to resist her charms. "Oh ho ho ho! And that is a good thing lovely Emily," it was a cute pout. Like a sad puppy. "I don't plan ta have plans. Fingers crossed," which she held up to show she did, "No crisis nor cell signal ta tell me about one. Why? Did ya wanna do a more extensive inspection under my hood?" Circe waves with her left hand. Possibly towards herself and possibly towards her Charger's engine. Yes she kept flirting with Emily, "I'm no expert but I'd be delighted ta spend some time takin' a look under yers too." Circe then looks to Sonnie, "Might be some foolery too. Not sure if she'd let ya watch though so sorry Sonny."

"Sure thing bro," she nods to Cole as he accepts her offer, "We can work out details o' yer cards later. Don't let me interrupt ya doin' some good business," she then held up her hand to her face for an exaggerated stage whisper another innuendo, "I might be doin' some mechanical stuff with Emily after this anyway."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The eager Ithaeur looks at Sonnie. "Me? Trouble? Honey, you have no idea." She gives the Spring a broad smile and blue eyes flick quickly up and down Sonnie's toned form. The Spring can feel Emily's assorted desires tingling in the air.

The boys seemed more interested in business talk and... Norse myths? Whatever.

The Ithaeur has been nodding along to Winter's assessment of people trying to move on from the age of classic cars. Philistines. "Mmm? Oh, it's not hush stuff, so much. Circe knows some about cars, and just wants to borrow my tools, tweak a few things, test suspension, that kind thing," the werewolf manages to keep a straight face - past experience with Lucien had told her he preferred a more professional approach - but once Circe had started with the double-entendres it was kinda hard for Emily to stop. Her mind was starting to get locked on to an idea, and it had nothing to do with cars. In or on a car, maybe... Hello? Hey. You. Yeah you, with your brain in your pants. Business, Emmy. Then pleasure. Emily does a small double-take back to Lucien. "Oh, yeah. Bring your Mustang by whenever. I'll get one of the shocks in and you can take a look before I do anything - If you don't use it eventually I will."

Emily shrugs casually, though her eyes are locked on Circe. Playful, yet a hint of predatory hunger. "Well, it's pretty dark out here. Can't just dive straight under without checking out the bodywork." She cocks her head. "Sounds fair.... No expert huh? Why don't you let me decide that?" I am so in... Eyebrows shoot up at the blonde. "I dunno about that...I never see the point in just watching. " she protests lightly before also turning to look at Sonnie. Very cute, nice butt? Same taste in sidewalk food? Emily squints slightly, a smirk blooming. "But Miss Trouble here gets her hands dirty I be happy to have her. Uh. Join us. Happy to have her join us." She looks back at Circe, and leans in to whisper. "Up to you. If you couldn't handle that I'd understand." Dare a confidant woman and you could often get something you wanted. Emily tops it off with an innocent shrug.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had been watching Cole, Garrett and Winter discuss cars, her head tilted to one side. "My favorite part of Norse mythology is Chris Hemsworth. Yum!" When people talked about topics of which she didn't have much knowledge, Sonnie cracked jokes. As a result, she cracked jokes a lot.

Her short attention span was drawn back to Emily and Circe, and she smirked at the blue-haired woman with an eyebrow cocked. She may not know cars, but she knew innuendo, and she was definitely not ignorant of the Desire she felt from the woman. Enough to make her fae soul hungry. "I've been known to stick my hands into dirty places," she nodded, then blinked, "That sounded a little grosser than it did in my head. Stick my hands in... fingers... dammit, I had something for this!" She crossed her arms over her chest and did a mental review of her one-liners. Sonnie was indeed physically fit. Her arms notably displayed some muscle definition.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper leafs through the portfolio as the others chatter in the background, "Study Norse mythology specifically?" What an odd question, "Call me a generalist. What is your brand, Cole?" He was a Californian Scotsman talking to his age bracket as if he were on Vikings: the fake guttural English TV ascribed to 'ye ancient times' because Americans found anything other than British Isles funny-sounding. But there was a difference between Celtic and Nordic. "You obviously have some talent, it just depends on if you are looking for this to be more than the occasional art commission."

The man was grumbling about business cards and carried around a portfolio, so, the Savage could only assume. He seemed a bit of a scatter-brain, but that wasn't anything new with artists. It could sometimes be even considered endearing. He gave the Kine an encouraging smile.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hand was waved dismissively, “For cars, old means built for performance and long-term use. These new cars aren’t made with pride anymore.” There was a level of craftsmanship older cars had. Nodding, “I can tell by the sound of my car when it needs to see Emily. Which I’m sure sounds weird, but, drive a car enough and you can pick up on the little things.” It was that way to her anyways.

There was a look of amusement as she watches things unfold with Emily and the others. Cattle could be very entertaining at times. While she’d be ok picking one up for a night, there was no denying the fun of watching them try and pick each other up. And at least the Kine weren't afraid to hit on her, that was always fun.

Garrett seemed to have the attention of one. So that was more amusement for her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes Origins liked this post

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

"mmm. My teacher taught a general blend of mythology and history. A good lass- she's still doing well, which is nice." He'd been glad that some things remained stable after his return.

"As for what kind of business, I don't mind having a steady client. I'm not that busy, so if you have a large or frequent commission I can handle it.... What did you have in mind?"

Was this man suggesting something potentially illegal? It might have just been the slight accent... Which was probably offensive, once he gave it some thought. Still, if it were something outside the law he wouldn't be averse- the local Arms Dealers knew that plenty.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alessandra's opinion on cars got a sound of disgust from Circe, "Plastic everywhere and barely a sound as they move," she pats her Charger's steel hood, "Gimme something loud and solid."

Unlike the werewolf who's mind was pulling out of the gutter, Circe's never left. Business and pleasure was better then either or to her. "Probably do some bouncy bouncing too. Test the shocks," that double entendres was pretty blatant when combined with her evil tone and smile. The smile gets more evil as she hears Emily's whisper. She licks her lips and whispers back, "There is naught I can't handle. Dirtying up some hands sounds like fun. Check the fluids, spread some oil, see where we can steer it perhaps? I'll just ask."

And then Sonnie failed at innuendo. "Oh ho ho ho ho! Sonny Sonny Sonny," she steps away from her car to put an arm around Sonnie, "When yer tongue wiggles beyond yer control ya just need ta find somebody ta help ya wrangle it." She then enacts her brilliant plan for a threesome. Circe whispers to Sonnie, "Think mundy mechanic has a thing fer both of us. Potential ta train yer tongue waggles. Wanna go halfsies?"

Blunt force trauma with words. Maybe she could get a monkey to blush tonight.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mmm, Thor. Yes please. Emily nod in agreement with Sonnie. "Good choice." She can't help but snigger at the perky girl's botched wordplay. "Not great, Sonnie. Try again. I'll wait."

The boys are in their own conversation, which was fine. Nothing to disrupt there.

The mechanic gives Sophia a smile. "You have a knack for it. I keep telling you you'd make a good mechanic if you put the time in. I'm sure you'd get a lot of satisfaction out of it." She also nods at the cars. "Well, no-one can say we don't agree, looking at our rides." She avoided any references to American Muscle. Practically a Saint.

And speaking of satisfaction. Circe's returned whisper earns her another surprisingly deep gutteral growl, which Emily forcibly bites back. Dammit girl. Control yourself. I know it's been a while. But tonight's definately the night. She doesn't say anything as Circe pulls away to chat with Sonnie, but pulls a tobacco pouch from her pocket and begins rolling a cigarette. As she licks the paper to close it she takes longer than probably needed, watching her "prey" intently. Taking a long pull on her smoke Emily blows a long plume of smoke into the cooling night air. If either of them looks at her, she gives a quick wink, smirking.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

13. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Oh, Circe was going to have to try way harder than that if she wanted to make a Spring Courtier blush, especially this one. The monkey girl practically didn't know the meaning of modest. Sometimes it was surprising she even remembered to wear clothing in public. Seriously, when she was fresh from the Hedge, she had to be reminded to get dressed and not wander around the freehold naked. How do I clothes?

Today, Sonnie was just as hard to shame. When Circe hung an arm over her shoulders, she returned the gesture with a smirk. Her eyes flicked towards Emily, taking her in and catching the wink, then returned to the Fairest with a conspiratorial expression. "Oh ho ho ho ho! Circe Circe Circe! I'm not busy, we can certainly take some time to wrangle tongues all around! I'll bring the lasso! Yeehaw!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

15. Likes Origins, Xadun liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread