Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

LOL! Good plan!
    Chris is going to be absent from these threads unless there's a need for him to show up and throw not subtle shade about Matt's size. Easier this way to avoid crossing the streams of character vs ST knowledge.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Please. Emily is there.

Shade can be easily arranged.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

3. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Hey Clarion's Call! I'm working on writing another PrP series, this one will be a little more involved than Purgatory. Is there any theme, or any idea that people would like to see or experience? I won't tell you what suggestions I'm taking, but I'd love some inspiration from the pack!

5. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Awesome!

I'll do some thinking but can't think of a prompt reply right now.

7. Likes Mark liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

If you all would be cool with Chris in a thread I'd like to throw him into a PrP.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post

Bring him on!

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    W
    Woland

Hey Mark ! I was thinking about this and came up with some loose thoughts. See if they make any sense:

"Rotten is the state of Denmark"

So we know Sacramento has been, and to some extent continues to be due to small werewolf numbers, a sort of Wild West for spirits, out of balance and mostly reigned by whoever is strongest. I'd be interested in seeing how that affects an area in the long-term. Setting the hunt investigation in a neighborhood strongly influenced by one specific resonance (dilapidated slums where spirits of decay hold court or a Stepford Smiler type of suburb ruled by spirits of happiness, contentment, love, hearth etc.) or a place wracked by conflict between two opposing types of spirits. Either of those can present a unique set of challenges and reinforce the theme of

"Most dangerous prey"

In short, I believe humans can make interesting cast members in a werewolf story. As antagonists, (reluctant) allies, opportunists seeking to profit from the current state of affairs, or in any other role they could add a lot of depth thanks to their intelligence and unpredictability.

Of course, whether you incorporate my suggestions or not, I'd like to participate in those plots you prepare.

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

Anyone up for another Seasonal Rite Scene? It could be a similar format to the Winter Rite- a simple one-post, or we could try and draw it out? Thoughts?

14. Likes Mark liked this post

I love rites!

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

Right. Any particular themes anyone wants to try for a social wolf scene? Physical training? Rite-teaching?

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread