Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dashing After A Fetching Girl

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    Player of the Month

Katie, Presence 3 (Beguiling), SL 2: Cute Redhead

The insanity of the past ten minutes seemed to fade with each step away from the main huddle in the bar, something the Lost notice as the redhead walks to the table farthest away from that whole crazy scene. She sighs, an expression of weariness and frustration, her eyes closing for a second.

She takes a deep breath as she places the picture of Sandra on the table and waits for the other Lost to sit down.

They probably had their own questions.

Jack considers the poor, distraught woman for a moment before sitting down. This was not the right time or place for this. They need a less distracting environment.

"Actually, why don't you show us where Sandra lives. I'll drive us. Don't worry, we don't even have to go in... we can just drive by."

Putting a hand out to Katie, Jack offers to help her up before indicating to Xerxia and Otto to follow him out to his car.

Player of the Month

Katie

The Redhead looks at the rest of the room and then back at the Doctor. "That is probably for the best." She says as she accepts the offered hand and allows to Jack to lead the group out of the Bar area.

B
    Beej

Pulling out another cigarette, Otto followed behind Jack and the Katie woman. "We're going to have to ask some questions Miss, try and get a better idea of what all is up with your situation." Digging out his zippo, Otto lit the cigarette and slipped the zippo back into his pocket. "How long you've known your friend, her place of work, quirks that strike you as different. Also did your friend say why she missed that night? If we have a story we can catch that will help."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia catches back up with the group, the adrenaline from needing to secure the documents revitalizing her for the foreseeable future. She walks gracefully alongside the group on the opposite side as the smoking otter. You would think an athlete like a swimmer Beast wouldn't want to poison himself like that... the Dancer thinks in disgust.

Player of the Month

Katie sighs at the questions and waits until the group was out of the main lobby of the hotel before answering the smoking beast.

"I've known her about a year and a half now and out of nowhere she likes foods she used to hate and wears a type of makeup she was allergic to." Leave it to a Flowering Fairest to notice the makeup.

"As for the night out she missed, she never mentioned anything. No apology or explanation."

Nearing the car she looks at Otto. "Mind putting that out if we're going to be in the same car?"

B
    Beej

"Bunch of dandies." Otto mutters under his breath and flicks the cigarette away after a final drag.

Jack listens to Katie's observations. It sounds pretty odd, sure, but definitely not enough to convince him that Sandra's a fetch. They need to get a closer look at Katie's roommate before jumping to any conclusions. The old soldier glances at Otto as the Beast flicks the cigarette out. He really didn't mind the smoke, but there was no way he was letting anyone burn a hole in his upholstery. Getting into the driver's seat, Jack gestures for Katie to sit up front with him. As soon as everyone is in the car he will drive to the address of the girl in question.

"Okay, let's go."

Hanging back, Big Swilla speaks quietly to Xerxia, not wanting anyone else to overhear their conversation.

"The doc's car doesn't look like it has enough room for all of us. 'Sides, you don't need me if you're gonna be trying to sneak around and peek into windows. I'd be dead weight. Tell you what, why don't you go look into this and let me know what you find out. How's that sound?"

B
    Beej

"So exactly how do you tell if she or uh...it is a fetch? I'm assuming if its a fetch we give it a roll in the truck and a dirt nap?" Otto asked from behind the Doc's seat.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Alright, sounds like a plan," Xerxia replies equally quietly. She turns to get in the vehicle but seems to hesitate for a second, hands on her purse ready to open it. Then, she thinks again and just hops in the running car behind shotgun.

It is already an even trade: I do the scouting along with these guys, and then I report my findings. No need to ask him to look into these and find where they frequent. Despite his hiding out before all this, he deserves a little break to come to terms with the "death" of the Empty O...

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread